News

Advanced Search

New CEO Takes Charge at Letšeng Mine

Feb 14, 2018 4:20 AM   By Rapaport News
Comment Comment Email Email Print Print Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Share Share
RAPAPORT... Gem Diamonds has appointed Kelebone Leisanyane as CEO of Letšeng Diamonds, the miner said last week.

Leisanyane (pictured), the former CEO of the Lesotho National Development Corporation, took over the position from Jeff Leaver in January. Leaver will continue to work for Letšeng in an advisory capacity.

Letšeng Diamonds owns and operates the Letšeng mine, in which Gem Diamonds holds a 70% stake, with the government of Lesotho holding the remaining 30%.
Tags: Gem Diamonds, Jeff Leaver, Kelebone Leisanyane, Lesotho, Lesotho National Development Corporation, Letšeng, Letšeng Diamond Mine, miner, of Letšeng Diamonds, Rapaport News
Similar Articles
Comments: (0)  Add comment Add Comment
Arrange Comments Last to First
© Copyright 1978-2018 by Martin Rapaport. All rights reserved. Index®, RapNet®, Rapaport®, PriceGrid™, Diamonds.Net™, and JNS®; are TradeMarks of Martin Rapaport.
While the information presented is from sources we believe reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy or validity of any information presented by Rapaport or the views expressed by users of our internet service.